Common Blender – 380ML Cup With Single Battery
Units Sold: 0
- Can be used to make fresh and natural juice or shakes while traveling
- Can produce 10-12 cups of juice or shakes when fully charged
- Has 6 powerful SUS304 stainless steel blades that can crush ice
- Single-button operation makes this portable blender quick and easy to use
- Built-in safety features to prevent overheating
- Made from high-quality BPA-free and food-grade materials glass cup
- Has a 2000mAh rechargeable battery
- Has a powerful 3.7V motor model
- Can be put in a gym bag, briefcase, school bag or purse so you can always have a fresh smoothie or milkshake on the go
- Easy to use and clean
- NEVER put your hands inside the blender or touch the blades.
- It will take up to 3 hours to fully charge, but often charges much faster. It will arrive mostly charged, but for maximum power, charge it before your first use. The light turns red while charging and blue once fully charged.
- You can charge your portable blender with any USB port, be it direct or alternating current. The USB cord only fits in one way, so don’t try to force it in the wrong way.
- Always start by adding a liquid, such as water, milk, or juice (half full is good enough). This will make blending easy.
- We recommend cutting your fruits, vegetables or other ingredients into small chunks before blending. If it gets stuck, add liquid, shake your blender a bit, or turn it upside down.
- For maximum blending power, start your blending upside down so that the blades reach their top RPM, then turn it right-side up so that your ingredients hit all 6 blades at full speed.
- You can blend ice. Make sure you blend with sufficient liquid inside first, and that the cubes are cut into small chunks. If they get stuck, add liquid, shake your blender a bit, or turn it upside down.
- We do not recommend hot liquids over 120°F / 49°C which may cause damage, including leaks, to the jar and base.
- To clean your rechargeable blender, simply put water with an optional drop of liquid soap inside, and run it one or more times as needed. We don’t recommend putting the jar or lid in the dishwasher. Never submerge the electronic base.
- If you press the power button and the red and blue lights are flashing in quick turns, it means your jar isn’t aligned with your base. To fix this, simply screw your jar clockwise into the base. The arrow on the jar should line up with the light on the base. As a safety precaution there is a small magnet on the jar and base, which must be aligned, or else the blades won’t spin.
- Red flashing lights mean your portable blender needs to be recharged or that your blades are blocked. Recharge or shake your blender and/or turn it upside down, then flip it back again while it’s still on.
If you are not 100% satisfied with the quality of your purchase from store4africa, you can return or exchange your items within 30 days from the delivered date.
Do you know you can make fresh smoothies, shakes, or your baby’s food on the go? This new rechargeable blender has 6 powerful blades that can help you blend your favorite smoothies, shakes, or even prepare your baby’s food while traveling and without the need for electricity. Order yours now!
There are no inquiries yet.